Monday, January 16, 2006

Please Tell Me This Is A Joke

Today, I was minding my own business, riding in the car and listening to XM satellite radio. As I scrolled through the list of stations a horrifying thing caught my attention...apparently there is a group called the John Mayer Trio. I mean what in the blue hell is going on here? Is this for real? It is bad enough that there is ONE John Mayer...but three?!?!? Why does it take three people to play crap? I mean Mr. Mayer has been proving for years that he can play crap just fine all by himself. Perhaps he could just join Maroon 5 to make Maroon 6. Then at least all my least favorite musicians would be together in one place. It would be cool...they could all hit on Justin Timberlake together and Jennifer Love Hewitt could break up with all of them at the same time.

Please...someone...shoot me now. Seriously.

3 Comments:

At 5:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry they are no Evanescence. My apologizes.

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger forrestdavy said...

Gladly, Give me a gun!

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Brittney said...

I have some of their stuff downloaded. I can totally play ot for you if you'd like. I think I have some John Mayer with Maroon 5 too. You'll LOVE it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home