Saturday, January 01, 2005

Holiday Crime Scenes

There are two interesting things about all of these inflatable snowmen and Santa Clauses that are in thousands of front yards this holiday season. 1)It is a top indicator that the household is a voting member of White Trash America (WTA) 2) When the compressors are turned off and the holiday icons are deflated, it resembles a Holiday murder scene. I feel like I'm seeing hundreds of dead snowmen and Santas as I drive around town. I'm half expecting to see chalk outlines surrounding them and yards roped off with bright red and green "crime scene" tape.

I think all of these people could be on to something...maybe the next C.S.I show can be called C.S.I. North Pole. Think all of the possibilities with mischievous elves constructing murder weapons in Santa's Toy Shop, reindeer games gone awry and the well publicized jealous rages of a lady known as "Mrs. Claus." Think about it...it could be quite interesting.

Happy New Year

1 Comments:

At 9:36 AM, Blogger forrestdavy said...

Earn Points at my blog, quick before I lose interest and stop posting http://forrestdavy.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home