Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Major League Baseball Locker Room Story

Ok...I'm warning you that this story is a little politically incorrect, for those of you that are extra sensitive.

Back in the 80s and early 90s there was a baseball player named Jack Morris. These were the days when women reporters were first being allowed into team locker rooms. Well good ol' Jack was not a fan of this policy at all. One day he let his feelings out on the topic, "The only time I want to talk to a woman when I'm naked is if I'm on top of her or she's on top of me."

Well, at least he's honest.

2 Comments:

At 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel the same way without the naked. As I always say, the only time I want to talk to a woman is if she is on top of me or I am on top of her.

 
At 1:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, enjoyed your blog/site related to **Christmas** I'm going to add your

 

Post a Comment

<< Home